Air-Fryer Carrot Fries
There is truly no better addition to your plate than these carrot fries, begging you to stuff your face with this amazing, zero-point veggie side that doesn’t really taste like a vegetable anymore!
- 1 lb carrots (sliced into 1/2 inch sticks)
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 1/8 tsp red pepper flakes
- Avocado Oil Spray / Olive Oil Spray / Non-stick spray (I've used any and all three of these, and they turn out the same - whatever you have works!)
Slice your carrots into 1/2 inch sticks, approximately all of similar and equal size. If you purchase carrot sticks, go ahead and skip this step.
Preheat Air-Fryer at 400 degrees for four minutes.
In a bowl or a zip top bag, coat carrots in spray oil/cooking spray and mix carrot sticks with spice blend until well coated.
Add spiced up carrots to Air-Fryer basket. Set temperature on air fryer to 400 degrees and set timer for 15 minutes. Shake carrots around in air fryer basket and heat at 400 degrees for additional 5 minutes.
Serve immediately and enjoy!
- 0 WW Smartpoints for all three plans 💙💚💜
- Serving size is 1/2 of recipe.
- Calculated using the WW Recipe Creator