At the beginning of this year, I got a bunch of questions from friends and family about what to make for dinner as people were transitioning to joining WW (PS, anyone want a to join & get a free month? Click this link!). I got the idea to post my meal plan for them. This then spiraled into me thinking of those inquiring minds who weren’t necessarily asking for it but found themselves curious or wanting inspiration. I also noticed that in my close circle of friends, we ask “what’s for dinner?” to each other almost daily, so I just know other people have to be asking that question, too.
Since I do take the time to meal plan, it makes so much sense to share it because I get inspiration from other people all the time since I constantly feel like I get stuck in food-ruts. I wanted to share because sharing is caring.
This Week’s Recipe Bank:
- Costco Chicken Street Taco Kit
- I had a girlfriend drop off a meal for us in our new-baby chaos. Having people bring you meals and make your life easy after a life event is such a blessing, and it’s super wonderful that it came after the initial wave. So, so thoughtful.
- I scanned the barcode using the WW app and it didn’t come up with points, even though I was hopeful since I’ve seen other people post their street taco kit on IG.
- It’ll be a game-time decision about how I end up tracking this one.
- Teriyaki Salmon, Mashed Potatoes & Broccoli
- I saw someone recently on IG post that they did salmon in their airfryer. I haven’t tried that before. Whenever I’ve made salmon, we put it on a cedar plank and grill it. Depending on how I feel, I’ll either grill it (tried and true) or I’ll try something new and give it a shot in the airfryer! Salmon is 0sp and I’ll use G Hughes Teriyaki sauce for 0sp. Amazing.
- I bought some Ore Ida Steam & Mash Mashed potatoes from the freezer section when I was at the grocery store and 1 serving (3/4 cup) is 2sp, which is amazing. Even my garlic mashed potatoes are 4sp, and they’re really good, but it’s hard to beat 2sp and the easiness of these freezer section ones.
- One Pot Creamy French Onion Chicken Pasta
- This one’s a new one for me this week. It comes from Pound Dropper and I’ve had this one saved on IG for a while. When I was perusing my saved IG posts (a great meal-planning inspiration tactic), I found this one and decided it’d be my “try something new” for the week!
- I haven’t plugged it into the recipe builder yet based on the exact products I plan to use yet, but the recipe on her website says it’s 7sp on blue.
- Chicken & Veggie Stirfry
- Just when it feels like my body is screaming out for a literal f*ckton of vegetables, I like to throw this one on the meal plan. It’s 3sp because of the sauce I use.
- I’ll also serve this with white rice (6sp for 1 cup) and a Trader Joe’s veggie spring roll (3sp). I just love a theme.
- FFY (Fend For Yourself)
Drop a comment down below and let me know what you thought about this!! If you liked it, please share it with your friends & tag me @glimpseatgrace on social media!