At the beginning of this year, I got a bunch of questions from friends and family about what to make for dinner as people were transitioning to joining WW (PS, anyone want a to join & get a free month? Click this link!). I got the idea to post my meal plan for them. This then spiraled into me thinking of those inquiring minds who weren’t necessarily asking for it but found themselves curious or wanting inspiration. I also noticed that in my close circle of friends, we ask “what’s for dinner?” to each other almost daily, so I just know other people have to be asking that question, too.
Since I do take the time to meal plan, it makes so much sense to share it because I get inspiration from other people all the time since I constantly feel like I get stuck in food-ruts. I wanted to share because sharing is caring.
This Week’s Recipe Bank:
- Skinnyish Dish One-Pot Alfredo Pasta with Bacon & Peas with Chicken & Garlic Bread
- I made a modification or two to Star’s recipe so mine comes to 9sp and 4 servings, I marinate my chicken in Kraft Sun-Dried Tomato Vinaigrette (1sp). My husband will have garlic bread (5sp) and it’ll be a game-time decision for me if I decide to have a piece.
- I will make tacos with 99% ground turkey (0sp) and serve with fat free refried beans (0sp). I’ve been on a hard-shell taco kick lately, so that’ll be 5sp for 2 whole grain corn taco shells. My toppings will all be 0sp. I may decide to make some rice (5sp) but I’m not sure yet.
- This is a great meal for leftovers too!
- Honey Tarragon Chicken (22sp) with white rice (6sp) & a green vegetable (0sp)
- This is my husband’s favorite thing that I make & the baby likes it, so it’s been a constant in our rotation right now; surprisingly, no one is sick of it yet!
- FFY (Fend For Yourself)
Drop a comment down below and let me know what you thought about this!! If you liked it, please share it with your friends & tag me @glimpseatgrace on social media!